Monday, October 25, 2010

GO TO BE ONE WITH THE ALIENS!

With just a few days left of my trip to "Chicago" a.k.a. Hammond, IN I have come to a conclusion that a good percentage of the natives are rude, obnoxious, and just jerks in general. I am aware that there are good people here, but I have only met a few. The work has been great, plenty of hours and plenty of players but still. Todays nominee is THE ASSHOLES OF HAMMOND INDIANA!  It takes alot to make me feel uncomfortable or unsafe but this place does it. I have made the trip to BW3 twice and both times was greeted by an armed police officer checking I.D. REALLY?!?! Bdubs needs an armed guard? Thats ridiculous. On my last trip there I got to see the armed guard in action because apparently a group decided to walk out on their tabs. Once again, I'm sure there are good people around that have great personalitys, are friendly, and don't deserve the bad reputations that the others have given their city. Driving to and from work or anywhere else is absolutely brutal. Some of the worst drivers in the world seem to keep to inserting themselves in my path. Turn signals are non-existant, and randomly stopping anywhere in the road is completely acceptable. You can count on getting mean mugged and stared at whenever walking by a native, and it makes you feel the need to check your pockets after they have passed. There has been unecessary drama due to the actions of ignorant natives that have potentially ruined others lives due to their selfish behavior. For those of you who are residents of this town and are hard working, curtious, good drivers, this is not directed at you. This is for those of you who live here and are worthless, rude, ignorant, pieces of shit. Next time you want to drive like an asshole, close your eyes, floor it, and jerk the wheel towards the nearest wall or off of a bridge. You should get together with assholes from all over the country that ruin everyone elses day to day lives and join one of those groups that believes aliens are coming to take over the world and the only way to join them is to kill yourself first. I mean it's got to be true and I think you would all be great candidates for rebirth in another world far, far away from here. THE ASSHOLE'S OF HAMMOND, INDIANA, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment