Monday, November 1, 2010

Rock of Fist!

So I just got home a few days ago and am now back on my regular t.v. viewing schedule. This is great for the blog and terrible for my health. I have noticed that VH1 has another terrible celebreality show that apparently some people love. I am not one of these people. Today's nominee is...BRET MICHAELS!! Why won't this guy just let the brain aneurysm happen and embrace home life? I have never cared for Bret Michaels. He wears a wig! REALLY?!?! That shit ain't rockin! How can you be a "rockstar" and wear a wig on a daily basis? I am not a "rockstar", I'm not "rockin". If it takes wearing a bandana to keep your wig and or hair extensions consealed everyday to be either, I respectfully pass. This guy goes from reality shows where he's trying to find love with random strange woman to a family show? Thats not rockin. I was ready to give him a chance at redemption, a chance to prove he doesn't suck at life. I even went as far as to give his show a few very valuable minutes of my time on this earth and immediately regretted it. He was discussing how his first live "rock" show after suffering all of his not near enough to death experiences was going to be against doctors orders. He spoke in third person and referred to himself as "Ol' Bretty". As in, "They told me not go on stage because I should be dead, but thats not how Ol' Bretty does things!" OL BRETTY? Thats your nickname for yourself? Was that given to you? You survived being a diabetic, in a hair metal band, having a brain aneurysm, with a hole in your heart, and you haven't picked up any cooler names then that? I'm gonna give you a new nickname that you hopefully you will fully embrace, Ol Retired Bretty! Don't be scared to spend some time with your family away from the camera. You could watch your daughters brush their barbies hair and you could  brush your wigs. BRET MICHAELS, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment