Friday, November 5, 2010

Put your face on my fist!

Tonight I feel like punching everyone. This probably includes anyone reading this. It's nothing personal, it's just how I feel at the moment. Todays nominee is EVERYONE! You may be asking yourself, What did I do to deserve to be nominated? What has the entire population of the world done to deserve this? The real question you should be asking is, What have I done to stay off of the list? Have you brought me food or other supplys necessary to survive my day to day life? Have you given me money to support any of many bad habits? Ballin ain't cheap. I still have no idea how I pulled a muscle in my chest that combined with my massive heart burn made me think I was having a heart attack. Are you helping me solve that mystery? No one has come forward with information. Now because of your lack of help in the investigation department I gotta pay a hospital bill that has yet to be sent to me. You gonna help pay that? Are you going to become my personal trainer that will travel with me from tournament to tournament to make sure I eat healthy and exercise? Will you accept bad beat stories and skittles as payment for this job? My truck has been broken down for a while now and it is definitely a wiring issue which is a pain in ass. You gonna fix it? Not only fix it but fix it for $FREE.99? NOT ONLY FIX IT, I want new floor mats with tasmanian devils on them. I'm not talking about "TAZ" mats, I want live tasmanian devils to wipe my feet on. If you have answered no to any of these questions, then you understand why you're on the list. EVERYONE, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!!
This image came up when I searched "tasmanian devil eating earth"...You should probably get it tattooed

No comments:

Post a Comment