Sunday, November 28, 2010

Keep your eyes on the road before you run into a FIST

When I came home from my last job I managed to drink about a 40's worth of red bull on the drive back. This then kept me awake for roughly two days, minus a couple hours I passed out on the couch. While I was awake in the late night/early morning I saw an infomercial for real estate that guaranteed me to get FILTHY RICH! If you have suffered from insomnia or been up drunk watching the t.v. you have almost definitely seen the same commercial. Todays nominee is...DEAN GRAZIOSI! This frickin' guy! I was honestly torn between writing a blog about him or buying his book! Every bio. that I have read about Dean shows that he has legitimately made a boat load of money on his own in real estate. His books have been at the top of best-seller lists and supposedly other people have made money following his guide. Are you starting to wonder what I have against Dean Graziosi? Let me tell you. HE FILMED HIS COMMERCIAL WHILE DRIVING HIS CAR! REALLY?!?! That shit ain't safe! People are so worried about texting while driving, when will the real problem of filming commercials while driving be addressed? If your so rich, and ballin' out from real estate where is your set? Did you use super glue or duct tape to strap your hand held camera on to your dashboard? He even makes references while filming himself that he has to be careful because "I'm driving right now!" This guy has got some balls on him! Does he think he is impressing me because he's filming a commercial while driving? If so, he is sadly mistaken. I have done way more impressive things while driving. Have you ever changed your whole outfit including pants while driving Dean? Have you ever ate a delicious chipotle burrito while driving Dean? Have you ever chugged a beer while you were texting and playing poker online driving a stick shift Dean? I may have or may not have done the last one but I know for a fact that Dean hasn't! He looks way more like a hookers and blow kind of guy. DEAN GRAZIOSI, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment