Friday, November 19, 2010

2 days can't come quick enough!

I have found myself in a bit of a situation as of late, so many deserve to be nominated that I don't know where to begin. I could post a list of names and go one by one but I don't feel like giving you that much time out of my precious life. I have the time to do it because most of you that would be on this list have talked enough shit about me that my work hours have been restricted. My trip that I have been on for work for the past week or so has been completely shit on by your unecessary drama. My personal life has been affected and it's all due to your assholeness...Todays nominee is DRAMA KINGS/ QUEENS OF TULSA! I think that almost everyone that has a job has someone they work with that is worthless but can't come to terms with it. They feel over entitled to things that they don't deserve. I should probably get this out of the way before I get any further, this is not directed at everyone I work with here. If you come to work, do your job, and allow others to do the same this is not for you. But it if you are one of the ones here affected with my previously mentioned "Hateriosis", piss off. Because of your bitching and whining everyday I have been forced to deal with drama from all angles of my life. You have put me in such a bad spot that it has the potential to change everything that my life is at this moment. I try to create humor on this blog for people to read and enjoy, but this is not in the least bit amusing to me. I feel like I am back at high school being the cool kid (that I obviously am), and you are the tag alongs that never could have the relationships with others that you wanted. You should take a step back, look in the mirror and repeat after me..."I am an asshole, I am NOT what I tell myself I am everyday, People don't like me, I am an asshole!" Once you can come to terms with what you are, you can change. Maybe one day you'll earn everything that you think deserve. ONCE AGAIN, this is a small group that is ruining things for the majority of good people. If you are one of the good people and are tired of getting a bad reputation do to your co-workers, stand up for yourself. There are times in life where what must be done, must be done regardless of consequences.If you feel that you are one of the before mentioned assholes feel free to come talk to me about it. I would love to hear your reasons for acting the way you do. DRAMA KINGS/QUEENS OF TULSA, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment