Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Keep it moving...

I woke up this morning and decided to go get myself some delicious breakfast. McDonalds has without a doubt the best drive-thru breakfast around here. They also just fired the monopoly game back up so I will be eating there as frequently as I can, to try to get rich. If anybody wants to do some tag team work collecting pieces let me know, you get boardwalk, I'll get park place. WE WILL BE RICH! Sorry for those of you who don't know me personally, I am constantly on the search for the chance to get rich. The previous couple sentences have nothing to do with who is about to be nominated, I'm just saying. Todays nominee is...THE LARGE WOMAN IN FRONT OF ME IN THE DRIVE-THRU TODAY! She is not being nominated because of her size or sex but rather because of her half hour order time in the drive-thru! It's a drive-thru! I worked with a guy who was a manager of a McDonalds and a random fact he told me was that, it should take no longer then 1-2 minutes to get thru. She stared at the menu as if she had never eaten at Mcdonalds before. REALLY?!?!? I'm pretty sure you didn't get to that size by not eating McDonalds. I'm a thick guy so once again, she was not selected because of size. I had the window down so I was able to hear her order "Ummmm, and give me a super size number 2, and 4 hashbrowns, 8 big breakfest meals, 16 more hashbrowns, a McGriddle stacked on top of another McGriddle." I'm pretty sure she tryed to order a Big Mac. I was afraid for the girl taking her order that when she said no on the Big Mac that the woman might freak out and create another great youtube video of a customer punching thru the window of a fast food joint. I have placed large orders at the drive-thru before but it never took this long. Even if it did take this long, I didn't have to endure the wait behind me so it doesn't matter. If your gonna go thru and make a large order be prepared, I suggest a list. What if I had a real job and was trying to get thru quickly so I wouldn't be late? What if I was driving to the hospital while having the heart attack I have been anticipating for so long and decided to have one last sausage egg and cheese? I would of died before tasting that sweet sweet biscuit. She could of killed me! And that is why, THE LARGE WOMAN IN THE DRIVE-THRU IN FRONT OF ME TODAY, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment