Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The First of Many Appearance's

Todays nominee is someone that I wish I could go back and erase from my mind even if it cost me other precious memories. I could hit the lottery and turn on the tv while sitting on my live chinchilla couch, resting my feet on my pet white tiger, with the mini gold giraffe from the direct tv commercial (youtube it) sitting next to me and she would ruin the moment. NANCY GRACE! I hate this woman. You may say that hate is a strong word but you're hopefully saying it while you agree with me. She gets paid way to much money to sit and run her gum's about things that she has no idea about. If you are somehow a fan of  this woman I suggest that you check out her wikipedia.She refuse's to ever admit fault to anything she has done wrong. She was engaged in 1979 and her fiancee was murdered. I understand that this is sad, but she turned it into a publicity stunt to sell more of her books. She lied, and exagerrated about the facts of her own fiancee's murder for her personal career advancement. Really?!? She interviewed a mother of a missing child on her show, and grilled her so bad with accusations that the mother killed herself the next morning before the show aired. Did she apologize? No, Nancy Grace is NEVVVER  wrong. She told the world a man was guilty of abducting a girl when he was only named suspect. She didn't suggest it, she said he WAS in fact guilty. Only problem with this is the police found out who actually was guilty, and guess what??? It wasn't him. When asked if she felt bad or had any remorse for accusing the guy (he died while in custody), she said it was his own fault because of his past. I hate you Nancy Grace! I feel sorry for your children and can only hope that they file for legal independence as soon as they can sign their names. I hope your husband cheats on you with one of the girls from my previous blog and it makes national headlines.The girls who will you use personal messages, etc. to get rich or famouse off of a man that is. Matter of fact, if one of the girls does so I will remove them from my list. I will dedicate one day's blog to that specific girl and how she is now an angel.  NANCY GRACE, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment