Saturday, October 9, 2010

2 for 1 special

Obviously I missed yesterday, I was a little bit hungover and had zero motivation. That's not saying that there weren't any people that I felt deserved to be punched in the face, I just kept it stored and am now ready to let it out. If your mad or upset that I missed yesterday I apologize, I like to party.

Todays first person will be set in history as the first woman to be nominated for this honor, AMBER FROM TEEN MOM! I have discussed this blog and it's subject with numerous friends and this name has come up almost everytime. She's the big girl that use to be fat and then lost some weight but is still large enough that's she now a "big girl" and not fat. This girl is completely rude, physically and emotionally abusive, and drops f bombs constantly in front of her infant child. When she was fat she was just a really mean person, but now that she's a "big girl" and not fat you have to add confidence to her emotional issues. I would NEVER hit a woman, it's one of the few rules that I live by with no exceptions. I have been punched, scratched, bitten, and spit on all by woman and have never thrown a punch. No, none of them were in a good way so please no jokes of "I wish they would do that to me! Bahaha!!". If I could get a free pass where no one would remember it, no physical harm would be done, and I wouldn't get in any legal trouble, I would almost def. pop her. I keep waiting to get online and see the headline one morning, "Teen mom gets knocked out after Gary finally lose's his cool!". Gary is her baby daddy and gets his ass kicked every episode. It has gotten so bad as of late that MTV now airs a public service announcement with a hotline about domestic violence after certain episodes. I would be willing to bet and give odds that the sales of condoms has gone up dramatically since the show starting following her. She is the poster child of baby mama drama. AMBER FROM TEEN MOM, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

My second nominee will also be making history as the first team to make the list....CINCINNATI REDS, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE! I live in Ohio, for those of you that are reading this and don't know me personally or just aren't aware of where I reside. I am not that into sports. I do however  like seeing everyone around here get super excited because one of our teams has not sucked that bad this year. All the Cincinnati fans endure so much every year from the disappointment of the Reds and Bengals. Everyone was hoping this year would be the end of it, that the Reds would finally get back to being "The Big Red Machine". So far the exact opposite has happened. Game 1 ended in a no hitter, and last night in game 2 they blew a 4-0 lead. This is one of the reason's I can't get fully ingulfed in sports. If they were "My team" and I watched every game, knew there stat's, knew the history of the team, and put my heart on the line only to be dissapointed, I might off myself. Why would I go so far as to off myself over a baseball team? Because, I have a gambling problem and if I was willing to put my heart on the line for a team I would definitely be willing to put my money up. I would be so deep on some bookies debt list that he would probably have my knees shattered and bury me in a very "Goodfella" like style. I don't want my knee's shattered or to be put in a grave with some form of torture involved. No one kills me but me. So for those of you reading this that are Cincinnati fans, I hope it turns around for you. I hope that the Reds come back. I hope that somehow they bring back the "Nasty Boys".  But will any of this happen? Probably not. For letting down your fans over and over again...CINCINNATI REDS, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment