Saturday, October 23, 2010

Shreksquatch is on the loose!!!

So I was working yesterday when there was an incident at the table and it was definitely blog worthy. I have once again woken early and already finished cleansing my body so here we go. Today's nominee is....PEOPLE WHO ARE UNECESSARILY  DRAMATIC! I had just moved to a new table and was already informed that there was some bickering going on between two players that I should keep an eye on. Player one had the appearance of a small jesus with long pulled back hair and full beard, but had the attitude of a large asshole. Player two looked as though sasquatch and shrek had got together reproduced and had a mentally challenged bastard child. Shreksquatch ruined 2 hours of my life that I will never get back and I can't help but be upset about it. This guy did one thing after another to continuously stir up anger and hate from everyone around him. He was easily  6'4 and 350lbs of pure worthlessness. He felt it necessary to squezze his bottle of water every time he took a drink which annoys the shit out of me! THEY ARE FREE! You don't have to get every last drop that has fallen into the grooves of the bottle, just get a new one you idiot. The baby jesus player was wearing a jesse jackson "keep hope alive" shirt and the beast that was player 2 was none to pleased about it. This man HATES Jesse Jackson for reason's unknown. He was like a raging bull and this guy, B.J. (baby jesus), was standing in front of him taunting after painting himself red. They were exchanging verbal jabs throughout my time at the table until finally Shreksquatch was elminated. I was prepared for this moment and fully aware that shit was probably bout to go down. As the monster slowly picked his items up to leave the table B.J. laid into him, "Hate to see you go, but I love to watch you leave!" The beast was none to happy and had now decided he was ready to commit to physical battle. This is when I swooped in being the white knight I am to protect little baby jesus. Shreksquatch said he wasn't leaving the area, I told him get out. He said he was going to take pictures of everyone so he could remember us, I told him no shot. This angered him more! It was break time so everyone had to leave the tournament area but he was still refusing. It got to the point that security had to step in and walk him out of the room. REALLY!?!? Why is it necessary to conitnue to be an asshole and obnoxious when you can't win? It's like trying to fight the police, your just gonna end up getting pepper sprayed and hog tied. I know this for a fact. Not saying how I know, I'm just saying. PEOPLE WHO ARE UNECESSARILY DRAMATIC, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment