Wednesday, October 6, 2010

First fist goes too....

This will be the first blog of "You Deserve To Be Punched In The Face", therefore I feel I should explain what this page will contain. Some people in the world deserve to be punched in the face. These people may be celebs, people who think they are famous, or just everyday people. This will hopefully be a format for myself and anyone else who choose's to follow this page to let loose and say who they think deserves a good ol' punch to the face for any reason. I will be posting hopefully daily, or at least on a semi-regular basis. Let me say this is not about actually going out and physically harming someone. I am not promoting violence against these people, I'm just saying if it happened I would more then likely laugh. I will give reason for selecting someone to the list everytime they are added. I don't know anything about blogging so if it seems amateur that's because it is. I googled "how to create a blog for free" and apparently I have that privilege thru my google account that I never use. If you wanna help with the page as far as pictures, videos, etc. let me know because I'm sure I will need all the help I can get. My grammar is not the best and I'm almost certain every entry will have mistakes and mispelled words. It is just for fun, and entertainment. DO NOT PUNCH SOMEONE IN THE FACE AND SAY I TOLD YOU TOO! I am not asking, requesting, or giving any approval to cause physical harm to another human being. DON'T DO IT!

The first official fist goes to...(I can hear a drum roll in my head) MARK McGRATH. The lead singer of Sugar Ray, and now current host of the almost immediately annoying "Don't Forget The Lyrics!". Watching him jump around on the stage playing to the audience and contestant's while they murder whatever song that has been chosen makes me want to punch him in the face. The show itself makes me wanna punch the t.v. even when I'm just flipping thru the channels and catch a quick glimpse. I would even go as far as to say if the remote stopped working and it was stuck on VH1 while "DFTL" was on I would feel obligated to throw it through the telivision. Why not just get up and change the channel or turn the tv off? Because the remote quite me when I needed it most, and the tv should of known to shut off when VH1 was on for more then the standard second and a half that it takes to flip through. Plus it's usually not my tv so I'm not really that concerned with it. Mark McGrath, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

3 comments:

  1. you should change the bookshelf backround to ninjas or chuck norris or something along those lines. i also hate the singing show
    FTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like to keep the background fancy and calm, to contradict the blog s attitude

    ReplyDelete