Sunday, October 17, 2010

Now that swine flu's gone, lets fix this

I would like to apologize for the couple days that it's been since the last post. I'm working again, and unfortunately that doesn't leave very much time to do all the misc. things that I have started doing in my time off. I have for some reason woken up early this morning, altough I did a decent amount of boozin' last night. I have decided to use this time to write instead of going back to sleep and catching another hour or so. YOUR WELCOME! Todays nomine is....HATERS OF THE WORLD! I really want to give specific names but unfortunately I don't have health insurance and I fear doing so could lead to me getting shanked while enjoying a casual walk in the park. You may be asking yourself, "How can I find out if I am one of the millions of people in the world infected with this condition known as hateriasis?". Do you hate when other people succeed where you have failed? Are you jealous of someone else's abilities that you lack? Do you feel it necessary to try to prevent someone from taking advantage of an opportunity given to them because you weren't asked? Are you mad because someone is really good looking and your busted? Do you wake up every morning with a massive case of the bitter butthole syndrom? If so, you may be infected with hateriasis. I will not lie, I have caught a case of  hateriasis before but luckily it is easily treated. A strong dosage of positivity and humbleness can usually fix you right up. With all the struggles people face on a daily basis, it is not necessary for you to make it even harder. I'm talking about while at work, or on personal time. If someone gets a raise at work or is promoted and you don't because you were under qualified, or you just have a really bad attitude, keep your mouth shut. If you see someone with a really hot significant other, or a stable family, or whatever it is you wish you had in your personal life but can't obtain due to your own fault, blame yourself. I am a firm believer in life is what you make it, and that if you have a dream then you should chase it. Unfortunately there will always be those that will hate and do whatever is in their power to stop you. These people will never be happy or content with life as long as someone else is doing better then them. I have found the best way to deal with this situation is to continue to do what makes me happy and whatever leads me towards what I want out of life. I am really good looking, hillariously funny, and probably the best kisser in the world!! Do you feel the need to say something negative right now? STOP HATING! HATERS OF THE WORLD, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment