Thursday, December 23, 2010

SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS!

I woke up this morning with a pretty bad hangover. Is this my fault? Is it because I had a couple to many beers? I don't believe so. Budweiser wouldn't do that to me, we're friends. I blame todays nominee for the massive headache and all around shitty feeling I have been dealing with all day. Todays nominee is...THE GUY WHO INVENTED JAGER BOMBS! You asshole! You combined the deliciousness of red bull with the blackoutness of Jager. Because of your invention I have had the shakes all day. It's not just jager bombs though, it's any shot with the word "Bomb" attached to it. When you mix an energy drink with any alcoholic beverage it's probably not the best idea. These little bastards will sneak up on you. I'm sure some of you are reading this and thinking to yourself, "Jager Bombs?!?!? You're bitching about Jager Bombs? I shoot 151 with no chaser!" Listen tough guy and or girl, good for you! I don't feel the need to prove my manliness when ordering a round of shots. I AM A MAN! I HAVE A BEARD! I don't need to prove anything to you! I'm trying to be courteous of others when ordering drinks so that everyone will enjoy them. I'm almost sure the the guy who invented jager bombs was thinking the same when he ordered the first ever round of them. It's either that or he wanted to get some chick super wasted so he could "watch a movie" with her. THE GUY WHO INVENTED JAGER BOMBS, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment