Monday, December 20, 2010

MY NAME IS FIIIIIISSSSSTTTTTT, FIST ROCK!

I don't understand some things in life. Why is fried chicken so unhealthy, yet so delicious? Why are shots at the bar so delicious, yet so expensive? Why am I not rich yet? Why do people who get rich off of one thing feel the need to try something different? Todays nominee is.....KID ROCK. The balls on this guy! You got famous for being a 3 in 1 combination of a DJ/RAPPER/ROCKER who happens to be white trash and proud of it. That's not enough for him to be satisified. He has to branch off in to country music? You ever heard of "spread the wealth" Kid Rock? I bet your a selfish bastard. I'm sure all you had to do was call your label, tell em you've gone country, and they said it was the best idea ever! Something like this, "Your going to sell millions of albums! Who cares about the fans that enjoyed the music you became famous for?" Your kind of a dick Kid Rock. Let me explain why I say your only "kind of" a dick. I like the fact that you still fight at waffle house, or strip clubs in whatever town your in. I like that you either have been smiling, or so trashed you don't seem to have any idea what's going on in every mugshot I have seen of you. Sometimes you find yourself in a Waffle House, in a town your just visiting for work, and you have to deal with assholes. I've been there. I approve of the way you handled it, I did the same. I'm going to use those qualitys to take some force off of your fist. Unfortunately, you still must be punched. Let someone else have a shot at making a country album that actually loves the music and is not just trying to find a new way to make money. It's not really even "country" specific, just quit making stupid shit. What's your next move Kid Rock? You gonna move over to R&B and cover some classic Jodeci? I'm sure you've got some old thick gold chains along with a kangol suit that you could use for the video. I bet your version of  "Come and Talk To Me" will top the charts! KID ROCK, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment