Sunday, December 12, 2010

The best part of waking up, is a FIST in your cup!

I hate waking up. I hate interacting with others when I have just woken up. I hate when I want to go to sleep or stay asleep and others interupt me. Todays nominee, MORNING PEOPLE! If you wake up and feel it necessary to chat it up, talk to yourself. It's not that I don't like you or want to speak with you, you're just gonna need to give it a couple hours. Some people have the capability to wake up and put a smile on their face and be social, I am not one of you weirdo's. I need at least an hour of alone time before I am ready to deal with other voices besides the ones in my head. I would also like to address those that feel it necessary to be loud and annoying while I am trying to go to sleep. When I have decided it's bedtime it's time to shut it. I don't wanna hear your t.v. through the wall, or your thoughts on how the day went. I am a cranky jerk. I'm ok with that. I am currently in a hotel room where I have to deal with some annoying lady on the otherside of the wall who wakes up way to early and decdies to start calling everyone she know's. REALLY?!?!? It's frickin 8 a.m. and you wanna talk? I bet the people you call don't want to deal with your ass either. I definitely don't wanna hear you going on about nothing to someone who probably couldn't  care less. How bout you do us all a favor and put your phone in a timed safe that doesn't open til about noon. Bottom line is if everyone could maintain a code of silence until approval has been given by everyone else to speak, the world would be a better place. MORNING PEOPLE, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing Self-Important Black Biznass Woman, but I've been wrong before.

    ReplyDelete