Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Scoot into my fist!

It has been a long time since I have written anything on here. I have been lazy but have also been finding other ways to blow of steam. Walking is starting to become a requirement of my day to day life or it does not seem to go smoothly. I went walking earlier to do some thinking and so on but a homeless man ruined that by trying to get money from me. Not only do I not have any money to give him but if I had money he wouldn't get it. He is not todays nominee. I have a list of nominees but he is not worthy of making it. I will instead nominate someone who has been deserving of this honor for a long time. I don't know her name so I will instead make a category to put her in. TODAYS NOMINEE IS...PEOPLE WHO PUT HORNS ON THEIR MOBILE CHAIRS!!!!! Even if your wheelchair has a motor it is completely inappropriate to have a horn on it. If you are disabled and require wheels to get around that doesn't give you a license to be a jerk. Unless your handicap includes the loss of the ability to speak you don't need a horn. A horn is installed on a car because you can't always yell loud enough to let someone know something bad is about to happen. When you are within a voice's reach of another person it is never appropriate to honk to get them to move. Just because your lazy when it comes to walking doesn't give you the right to be lazy when it come's to talking. A simple "Excuse me" or maybe "Pardon me, can I get by you?" would be completely appropriate and in no way a hassle. Next time you wanna honk at someone, how bout you take the horn of your scooter and sit on it? PEOPLE WHO PUT HORNS ON THEIR MOBILE CHAIRS, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!! (Insert a horn on the chair below)

No comments:

Post a Comment