Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm starting with the man in the mirror!

No short story to start this one, TODAYS NOMINEE IS....ME! I have gotten shit from some of you who I see or speak to on a somewhat regular basis due to my lack of effort lately with this blog. I know that when I started writing I said it would be a daily blog, or at least semi-daily, but I have just been really lazy. It's kind of difficult to find the drive to put out a quality product on a daily basis. If I were to compare the level of motivation required to perform everyday consistantly and deliver life changing material it would obviously be comparable to a dolphin who performs in a show at Sea World. I quarantee sometimes at the start of the day, flipper don't feel like doing any dam front flips no matter how many fish you give him. Not because he doesn't want you to update your FB status to, "OMG!! Flipper just did a triple flip thru a flaming hula hoop!!" but rather because he is just tired. Does this mean I'm gonna start writing everyday? Does this mean I'm gonna turn it around and make my world revolve around fictionally punching people in the face? Have I found a fire that burns so deep and bright inside of me that I will never let you down again? Will I have a healthy breakfast? The answer to all these questions is, no. I'm gonna write when I get the motivation and desire to post something that I feel will make the world a better place. As far as breakfast goes, I'm gonna go to waffle house and get scrambled eggs w/cheese, hashbrowns double covered and crisp, white toast (not wheat), and coke filled with grenadine...ADAM NASH, YOU DESERVE TO BE PUNCHED IN THE FACE!!!
                  FYI.. I google image searched "adam nash" and this came up, YOU'RE WELCOME

No comments:

Post a Comment